Cokato Charitable Trust is a senior care organization offering services to Cokato and the surrounding communities. Our mission is to offer health and housing choices that enhance quality of life.
Our housing possibilities address a wide spectrum of care and housing needs. Our caring housing community includes:
- Cokato Manor – 56-bed skilled nursing facility
- Heritage Place – 10-unit dementia care facility
- Brookridge – 16-unit assisted living facility
- Edgewood Gables – 30-unit “senior living” apartments – you choose between living independently or housing with services
We also offer the following services for you and your loved ones:
- Home health – available within a 30 mile radius of our sites
- Senior daycare
- Child daycare
- Home-delivered meals
- Senior dining site meals
A Caring Environment
Cokato Charitable Trust provides a community of service that meets health and wellness needs through life’s transitions.
The board of directors and staff of Cokato Charitable Trust are deeply committed to meeting the needs of our residents by providing a welcome, caring environment for each one.
The services we provide and the work we do is guided by the belief in our values of:
• Excellent service through a commitment to exceed expectations • Trust through ethical and responsible behavior • Empowerment through a working environment that promotes engagement and passion and that fosters teamwork
Every day, our dedicated staff connect with our clients’ spirits as they go from room to room, home to home, shift after shift. They share life’s joys and sorrows with those they are privileged to serve.
If you’d like more information about our senior living communities in Cokato, MN, call us today. We look forward to meeting you.